Indoor cats can be less active when compared to those who are outdoor, so we have specifically created a formula to give them complete nutrition while helping them to manage a healthy weight. With Coconut Oil, our formula can help control hairball problems as a result of increase in indoor grooming.
- Alaskan Salmon as 1st ingredient - Rich in Vitamin B6 and B12
- Cranberries and Blueberries that provide phytonutrients while supporting urinary tract health
- Low levels of Ash and Magnesium that prevents feline lower urinary tract disease (FLUTD)
- Chia Seeds - Providing 3x more Omega 3 than Salmon while promoting lustrous furcoat
- Taurine to prevent further retinal and immune degeneration
- Coconut Oil to help cats to effectively manage hairball issues
- NO Wheat, Soy and Corn
Alaskan Salmon, Salmon Meal, Pure Pearled Barley, Steamed Oat, Menhaden Fish Meal, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dried Beet Pulp, Menhaden Fish Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Flaxseed Oil, Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Garbanzo Beans, Cranberries, Blueberries, Tomatoes, Carrots, Kelp, Alfalfa, Chia Seed, Taurine, Parsley Leaf, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Chamomile, Cinnamon, Rosemary Extract, Ginkgo, Dandelion Root, Marigold Flower, Turmeric, Burdock Root, Lavender Flower, Angelica Root, L-Lysine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Lecithin, Choline Chloride.
Crude Protein Min 32%, Crude Fat Min 12%, Crude Fiber Max 3%, Moisture Max 10%, Ash Max 4.5%, Calcium Min 1.0%, Phosphorous Min 0.9%, Omega 6 Min 2.1%, Omega 3 Min 0.6%, Vitamin A Min 22,500 IU/kg, Vitamin E min 170 IU/kg, Vitamin C Min 31.5 mg/kg, Glucosamine Min 1,230 mg/kg, LAB Min 300 million CFU/lb, Cellulase Min 140 CU/lb
My cats love it very much n valuepet delivery is fast
My furbabies loves it & demand for more.. Fast delivery indeed
My cat loves this so much! Will try the other flavour next time!
My cats love this. Unsure if it’s good for them cos this is the 2nd packet I bought but so far so good I guess.
Nourish Life Alaskan Salmon Formula for Indoor Kitten & Adult Cat