Our Nourish Life Chicken Formula For Mature Cat 7+ helps to meet your cat’s nutritional needs by providing optimal support for their overall well-being from protecting their joints to managing their weight. Formula specially crafted to ensure your senior cat's diet include high quality protein, digestible carbohydrates and fats and vitamins as well as minerals.
Deboned Chicken as 1st ingredient
- Helps in weight management and prevents Obesity
- Cranberries and Blueberries provide phytonutrients while supporting urinary tract health
- Low levels of Ash and Magnesium that prevents feline lower urinary tract disease (FLUTD)
- Chia Seeds - Providing 3x more Omega 3 than Salmon while promoting lustrous furcoat
- Taurine to prevent further retinal and immune degeneration
- Coconut Oil, to help cats to effectively manage hairball and debris issues in their digestive systems
- Minimizes / Eliminates waste odor
De-boned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Pure Pearled Barley, Steamed Oat, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Menhaden Fish Meal, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dried Beet Pulp, Menhaden Fish Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Flaxseed Oil, Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Garbanzo Beans, Cranberries, Blueberries, Tomatoes, Carrots, Kelp, Alfalfa, Chia Seed, Taurine, Parsley Leaf, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Chamomile, Cinnamon, Rosemary Extract, Ginkgo, Dandelion Root, Marigold Flower, Turmeric, Burdock Root, Lavender Flower, Angelica Root, L-Lysine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Lecithin, Choline Chloride.
Live Prebiotic and Prebiotic Support:
Prebiotic is the food source of probiotic. It ensures that probiotic in the intestinal tract can continue to flourish and maintain an ideal bacteria ratio. Probiotic cleanses the colon and protects the digestive system. By adding Prebiotic and Probiotic to your pet’s food, we introduce ‘good’ bacteria into its digestive tract to promote a healthy immune system.
My cat loves her new kibbles although there wasn’t much changes in the taste, as she has been consuming nourish life mostly. Just recently we changed her kibbles to mature 7+ and she seemed really happy with it.